Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

This was Max's first year trick-or-treating. He loved it and made sure to tell everybody bye-bye as we were leaving the door. This was the first time he's really ever had any candy and he loved that too. He makes quite a good little bee don't you think?

Stone wanted to be a ghost pirate again. That made it easy on us in the costume department.

Owen stayed at home with grandma and passed out candy. We didn't dress him up or even take any pictures with him because he was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him.






1 comment:

Robb and Tina Phillips said...

Yes, Max is a cute little bee...he's as busy as one too! Stone, my handsome boy...how I love him! You are a wonderful mommy Shannon. I am so proud of you. I am glad I was there for the three weeks during the birth of baby Owen. I can't wait to get my grubby hands on him again! Those lips!! oooooh they are so kissable! I love you! Mom